We use Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery on all orders. Other delivery options are available on request. All orders placed before 1pm Monday to Thursday should be delivered the following working day. Orders received after 1pm on Friday will be delivered on the following Tuesday. This efficiency is not always possible, especially during busy periods.
We do not deliver on weekends unless specifically requested by a customer. There is usually a small charge for a Saturday delivery. Please contact us for details.
All deliveries require a signature to secure their receipt. If there is no one around to sign for the parcel at the time of delivery the order will be held at your local Royal Mail office for 4 working days before being returned to us. There will be an additional £5.00 charge for us to process and re-send any items not collected from Royal Mail.
As we use a third party for deliveries we cannot be held responsible for late deliveries.
Here at Barefoot Junkie we want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us, so we make our returns policy simple.
We will happily refund or exchange any item(s) purchase from us that are returned within 7 days of you receiving your order. All we ask is that the goods are retuned in a saleable condition with a note including the following details:
- Your name/ order number
- Reason for return
- whether you require a refund or exchange
Our returns address:-
Barefoot Junkie Returns, PO Box 4816 , Sheffield, S35 5BX
We will issue a full refund for the price of the goods returned MINUS POSTAGE AND PACKAGING FEES. Postage and packaging fees WILL be refunded if Barefoot Junkie receives written notice of cancellation within 7 days of the customer receiving the goods.
We define a saleable condition as:
- The tags have not been removed.
- The goods have not been worn or damaged.
- The goods are in their original packaging.
- The packaging is not damaged beyond reasonable acceptance.
We issue refunds or exchanges within 3 days of receiving the returned items. You will see the credit on your card after 5 or 8 working days as it takes this length of time to work its way through the banking system (building societies can take up to 12 days). A refund will show on your card under the name BarefootJunkie.
- The customer will cover postage on all returns unless written notice of cancellation is received by Barefoot Junkie within 7 days of the original transaction date.
- Please ensure that you wrap the package securely.
- We do not accept returns from courier companies. Please use a RECORDED Royal Mail service.
- We cannot be held responsible for returned packages that are lost or damaged in the post.
- You may cancel your order without dispatch, only if you immediately e-mail us as orders are sent out that same day if ordered before 1pm.
- We state that all items are returned at the customers cost.
- We recommend that you send your package by Royal Mail Special Delivery service as:
- Royal Mail special delivery insures the goods up to £500
- Royal Mail recorded delivery only insures the goods up to £39 and the customer will have to cover the rest
- The cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility so we advise you make sure they are fully insured
Terms and Conditions
If for any reason an item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you for your choice of replacement, the option to cancel the order or arrange a later delivery to include your original chosen item. If we are unable to contact you in time to meet your delivery date we will continue with your order omitting the out of stock item(s) if the item(s) is one of many other items ordered.
All information and images on this website are for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify or in any way re-use any of Barefoot Junkie’s website content. We do our best to ensure all information on this website is accurate, up to date and complete.
If you notice any errors in the information please contact us. Barefoot Junkie cannot be held responsible for any errors in the information displayed on this website.
All queries or complaints should be processed through our Contact Us page. We aim to deal with all queries within 48 hours. If we need to investigate your query further we will contact you.