The V-Train is the perfect training and fitness shoe, for use in and out of the gym! Step into the next generation KMD Sport LS today!
- Evolution of KMD Sport LS and Komodo Sport Range
- Provides Flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- Special Rope Traction Lugs in arch for rope climbing
- Circular lug pattern for grip during lateral movements
- Next Generation KMD Sport LS and Komodo Sport Range
- Weight: M43 = 6.4 oz.
- Sole Spec: • INSOLE: 2mm EVA Footbed + NZYM Anti-Microbial Poly Fabric Sockliner • MIDSOLE: N/A • RUBBER: 3-Color 4 MM
- Upper Material: Polyester + Spandex, TPU Panels
- Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
Model No : 18M6602
Barefoot Junkie says :
"The V-Train has a noticably grippy sole which is very comfortable. The sole has great flex for that barefoot feel. Quality padded neck around the ankles. Great addition of the rope climbing traction lugs on the arch which offer great grip in other activities. The addition of the velcro strap over the laces keeps this barefoot shoe securely on your feet. Overall a very sturdy barefoot training shoe that would easily transition from the gym to the road to trails."
The Vibram Fivefingers V-Train Sole Technology
The sole of the Vibram Fivefingers V-Train is made from Vibrams XS Trek is a technical compound that allows great overall performance qualities, in particular flexibility and wet traction. Highly responsive to the various demands of life, XS Trek will carry you from the trail to the urban playground and even across a range of indoor activities, thanks to its non-marking feature
The Vibram Fivefingers XS Trek Compound
- Optimal balance of traction and durability
- Responsive on unpredictable terrain
- Engineered for stability and comfort