The Famed Vibram Fivefingers Classic barefoot shoe that started a revolution and a minimalist approach to footwear.
With a thin 3.5mm performance rubber outsole using the Vibram XS Trek compound offering fantastic flexibility and wet traction. The sole is non-marking so can be used on a wide variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces and terrain . As the the sole bends with your feet it opens up razor siped grip pattern for even more traction and grip.
With the low cut front the Vibram Fivefingers Classic offer comfort and airflow in warmer weathers and during hard workouts. The open design promotes very quick drying as they can be worn in water or when they have been put in a cold machine wash or hand washed. A durable polyester fabric upper with a comfortable neck that can be adjusted for fit with the back of the heel toggle. The insole has a soft to feel polyester microfibre liner.
We have found many great uses for the Vibram Fivefingers Classic including.
- Fitness Training and Gym Workouts
- Casual Lifestyle
- After Sport
We are sure you will find many more!
The Vibram Fivefingers Classics share the common traits associated all Vibram Fivefingers barefoot shoes.
- Designed to work with your feet and not against their natural shape.
- Zero heel drop keeping you naturally planted to the ground.
- Fantasic proprioception and feedback from the feet to the brain.
- Allow as much natural foot movement as possible whilst offering a protective Vibram sole.
- Lightweight and flexible.
*Machine or hand washable cold. Let Air dry or drip dry. (Fast Drying) do not use direct heat to dry them such as use a hairdryer or place on a direct heat source such as a radiator.
- Vibram Style Code : W108
- Style Name : Classic
- Main Colours : Black upper with black sole
Here at Barefoot Junkie we have weighed a Women's size EU38 at approx 135g per shoe.