The CVT Hemp's casual and minimalist design provides a breathable, sutainable slip-on shoe with a true barefoot feel.
The name is derived from the natural hemp used in the upper and the ConVerTible functionality as the back of the shoe is designed to be able to drop down for an even easier slip-on experience.
The CVT-Hemp is the lightest in the Vibram Fivefingers range. The upper is comprised of a Hemp and poly blend fabric with great ventilation. The super lightweight sole is mainly composed of the Vibram VI-Lite compound and complimented in high stress areas with the Vibram XS Trek Compund (the darker areas on the sole).
We love the CVT-Hemp for it's lightweight casual approach to barefoot footwear and really comes into its own for
- Casual lifestyle wear
- Travel and holiday use
- Great looking leisure alternative to complement the Vibram fivefingers range
* Please note we have found that the design of the CVT Hemp can feel a little more snug to its size against other Vibram Fivefingers, so if your millimetre foot length measurements shown in our size guide are towards the upper end of the size limit, it is generally best to go one size up.
The Vibram Fivefingers CVT-Hemp share the common traits associated all Vibram Fivefingers barefoot shoes.
- Designed to work with your feet and not against their natural shape.
- Zero heel drop keeping you naturally planted to the ground.
- Fantasic proprioception and feedback from the feet to the brain.
- Allow as much natural foot movement as possible whilst offering a protective Vibram sole.
- Lightweight and flexible.
*Machine or hand washable cold. Let Air dry or drip dry. (Fast Drying) do not use direct heat to dry them such as use a hairdryer or place on a direct heat source such as a radiator.
- Vibram Style Code : 14W6204
- Style Name : CVT-Hemp
- Main Colours : Black Grey Blend Upper with Grey sole
Here at Barefoot Junkie we have weighed a Women's size EU38 at approx 79g per shoe.