Injinji Ultra Run Crew
Constructed to provide comfort and support even after miles of wear, the Ultra Run crew length features cushioned terry throughout the foot and toes, to help soften the impact of tough runs and workouts on feet. Each toe is separated, eliminating all skin-on-skin contact between the toes and preventing blisters, while knit lines on the bottom of the footbed offer additional arch support.
This is the Crew length, which goes up to the mid-calf, and has a ribbed knit throughout the leg for a more ergonomic fit.
Cushioned interface with Coolmax® XtraLife™
- Fiber content: 36% CoolMax® 63% Nylon, 3% Lycra®
- Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.
- Superior arch support designed for a secure and stable fit
- Superior fibre construction wicks sweat to keep feet dryer
- Eliminates skin on skin friction reducing the chances of blisters forming
- Mesh Top Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot.
- Extra cushion throughout the toes with midweight terry throughout the toes.