R.R.P. : £125.00
Special Offer Price : £112.50
The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN Barefoot Running shoe. (formerly Known as the Bikila Evo)
Redesigned with a softer upper and perforated to maximize breathability, the V-RUN is now even more comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional to minimalist shoe. The thinner sole lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN was also known as the Bikila Evo. A particular favorite here at Barefoot Junkie. Let the V-RUN allow you to really Feel Your Run.
V-RUN is best for...
- Competition Running
- Medium to Long Distance Running
- New Barefoot Runners
- Mixed Terrain Running
- Fitness Training
- After Sport
- WEIGHT: Mens size 43= 4.80oz
- SOLE SPEC: INSOLE: 2mm Anti-Microbial Drilex Sockliner // MIDSOLE: 4mm EVA // RUBBER: 2.5m
- UPPER MATERIAL: Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
- VEGAN // Machine Wash Cold / Air Dry
- VEGAN FRIENDLY PRODUCT
Barefoot Junkie Review.
The Vibram Fivefingers V-Run is aimed primarily at runners of any distance who are looking for that great barefoot minimalistic feel and the benefits it can provide. However it is also commonly used in gym and training environments. The V-Run is very lightweight which also makes it a great travel companion. The V-Run has a very lightweight flexible sole and excellent ventilation throughout its synthetic upper. The V-Run also has a nice secure feel from the elasticated neck around the ankle and the integrated speed lace system.
In summary the Vibram Fivefingers V-Run offers the barefoot runner everything they need. From this great start the V-Run is able to offer anyone looking to get into barefoot shoes the feel they are looking for and is a great lightweight, well ventilated shoe perfect for a multitude of sports, training and leisure activities.
Below are few examples that barefoot enthusiasts have told us what they use their Vibram Fivefingers V-Run's for -
- Running “Perfect”
- Gym “Some Gyms do not allow totally barefeet”
- Weight Training “Great footing for lifting and extra power”
- Archery “Good footing for balance”
- Travel “Especially in hot countries due to the great ventilation in the upper”
- Martial Arts “Training”
- Climbing “Lightweight and great foot feel”
- Parkour “Lightweight”
- Walking “A very comfortable shoe”
The V-RUN's sole is packed with the latest Vibram sole technology.
- Vibram® VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Ultimate in lightness
- Optimum balance of lightness and durability
- Ideal for working on your feet & long walks in the park
- Vibram® XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact adn grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT® compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, treking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures.
- Tested on the world’s highest peaks
- Maintains performance at extremely low temperatures
- Firmer compound for maximum support and durability
Model : 17M7001
Colour : Yellow