Christmas Returns Policy
From the start of 17th November 2023 we are offering extended returns to cover the Christmas shopping period. You will have 45** days from 1st January 2024 to return your goods to us. Please adhere to the following conditions
Here at Barefoot Junkie we want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us, so we make our returns policy simple.
Please note we only accept returns for orders placed with Barefoot Junkie.
We will happily refund or exchange any item(s) purchased from us that are returned within 45 days of you receiving your order. Unwanted returns for refund or exchange should be in saleable condition.
Please read and adhere to the below terms.
We define a saleable condition as:
- The tags have not been removed.
- The goods have not been worn outside, damaged or show signs of wear.
- The goods are in their original box for shoes or packaging or other products
- The packaging (socks) or the box (shoes) is not damaged beyond reasonable acceptance.
- Please wrap any returned shoe boxes before sending back. Please do not deface the boxes in any way or stick any returns labels on them
- Any goods that do not meet the above requirements will be posted back to you the customer at the discretion of our quality control team.
- Please go to https://www.vibrams.co.uk/pages/returnsportal and enter your email address and order number to open up the returns portal.
- You can then select the items you wish to return and the reason.
- All returned goods for refund/exchange will be automatically authorised by our system if within 45 days of your purchase. When received by us, if the returned goods do not meet our ‘saleable condition’ (see above) we reserve the right to retract this authorisation and will contact you to discuss.
- For exchanges please follow the instructions on screen. You can choose to exchange for something of the same value or less. If less then a store credit will automatically be generated for the remaining amount.
- For unwanted goods please click on the refund option. You can choose to receive full value back to you by your original payment method or you can opt for gift vouchers where we will apply an extra 10% store credit as a thankyou for keeping your business with us for a future purchase.
- For Unwanted goods(Refunds) or exchanges you must make your own shipping arrangements. We suggest using a tracked and traceable service as we can only refund/exchange goods upon receipt at our warehouse.
- If we are exchanging a product for you we will send out the replacement to you at no extra charge.
- Faulty items will need to be inspected first before authorisation on our system. We ask that you please provide a brief description of the fault in the space provided and also upload an image of the fault. You will be notified of the decision once inspected.
- For authorised faulty items a prepaid DPD returns label will be generated and emailed to you. Please post back via a DPD drop off point.
- If within 365 days you can choose a refund to the value of your original order and this will be paid back to your original payment method ,a gift card where we will apply an extra 10% credit on top of the full value or alternatively you can exchange for any other goods in our store up to the value of your original order. The new products will then be shipped to you at no extra cost.
- For all authorised faulty goods over 365 days from purchase we will offer you an exchange or gift receipt to the value of your original order.
- If you are outside the 45 days returns period still do contact us as we may be able to help.
- If you have any further queries please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you
Our returns address:-
Barefoot Junkie Returns,
Unit 7 – 8 Fleethall Road
Purdeys Industrial Estate
Southend on Sea
Tel : 01302 955880
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If an entire order is returned to us for refund we will refund any postage and packaging fees you may have paid when you placed your order with Barefoot Junkie.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.