- FiveFingers Size Guide
- FiveFingers Benefits
- Returns Policy
- Shipping Details
- V-Run Product Specs
V-RUN Womens Black Yellow Purple
The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN Barefoot Running shoe. (formerly Known as the Bikila Evo 2)
Redesigned with a softer upper and perforated to maximize breathability, the V-RUN is now even more comfortable. This is an ideal running shoe for those making the transition from traditional to minimalist shoe. The thinner sole lets you feel your run, connecting you to the true barefoot running experience.
Vibrams primary design function for the V-Run is for all types of running and in particular road running and gym/treadmill. The special Vibram compounds in the sole offer endurance grip and comfort. The upper has a secure speed lace fastening system and breathable and lightweight upper. Can be worn in full replacement of a conventional trainer or as part of, for example a strength and conditioning training program.
Designed to compliment and flex with the natural movements of your feet. The sensory feedback can allow your brain to make better quicker decisions when foot planting.
The Vibram Fivefingers V-RUN was also known as the Bikila Evo. A particular favourite here at Barefoot Junkie. Let the V-RUN allow you to really Feel Your Run.
V-RUN is best for...
- Competition Running
- Medium To Long Distance Running
- New Barefoot Runners
- Mixed Terrain Running
- Fitness Training
- After Sport
Vibram Fivefingers Sizing
KSO Evo (Womens) - V-Trek Insulated( Mens and Womens) - Furoshiki Evo (Mens and Womens)- V-Aqua (Mens) - Furoshiki Hi Knit (Mens and Womens) - Furoshiki Knit (Mens and Womens)
Vibram FiveFingers Sizing Charts
Still not sure on your size?
Talk to us through the chat button during our mon - friday office hours 9.30- 5.30
Why not order two pairs and send one pair back to us. You can order through Klarna and use buy now pay in 30 days meaning you can have your perfect size sorted before you pay a penny to us.
Vibram Fivefingers in general share these common traits.
- Designed to work with your feet and not against their natural shape.
- Zero heel drop keeping you naturally planted to the ground.
- Fantasic proprioception and feedback from the feet to the brain.
- Allow as much natural foot movement as possible whilst offering a protective Vibram sole.
Most FiveFingers shoes can be machine or hand washed on a cool wash(see instructions inside shoe). Quick drying let air dry or drip dry. Do not use a direct heat source such as a hair dryer or radiator.
Here at Barefoot Junkie we want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us, so we make our returns policy simple.
Please note we only accept returns for orders placed with Barefoot Junkie.
We will happily refund or exchange any item(s) purchased from us that are returned within 45 days of you receiving your order. Unwanted returns for refund or exchange should be in saleable condition.
Please read and adhere to the below terms.
We define a saleable condition as:
- The tags have not been removed.
- The goods have not been worn outside, damaged or show signs of wear.
- The goods are in their original box for shoes or packaging or other products
- The packaging (socks) or the box (shoes) is not damaged beyond reasonable acceptance.
- Please wrap any returned shoe boxes before sending back. Please do not deface the boxes in any way or stick any returns labels on them
- Any goods that do not meet the above requirements will be posted back to you the customer at the discretion of our quality control team.
For More information click on the link below
We currently only ship to the United Kingdom.
If your order is placed before 2PM it will usually be shipped the same day. After this time it will be posted out the next working day (Mon-Fri)
Tracking details will be communicated once the order has been processed by the warehouse. For orders after 2PM on Fridays, please allow for delayed delivery times as the items will not be posted out until the next working day (Monday) Tuesday if there is a bank holiday.
Standard Delivery (1-2 days) – £4.95 On orders under £65
Free Delivery (1-2 days) - On orders over £65
EXPRESS DELIVERY (Next Working Day if ordered before 2PM) £6.95
Must be selected at checkout
Style : V-RUN
Sole Type : Vibram XS Trek
Sole Thickness : MIDSOLE: 4mm EVA • RUBBER: 2.5mm
- Vibram® VI-LITE features the ultimate in lightweight, shock absorption cushioning, for maximum energy conservation.
- Vibram® XS RUN provides a maximal stable hardness across a broad temperature range and the softness of the compound allows for expansive ground contact adn grip across lug surfaces. XS RUN also provides high grip on smooth surfaces.
- Vibram MONT® compound formulation is optimized for mountaineering, treking, acrobatic, works and motorbike racing. MONT is used to conquer the highest peaks in the world by offering the highest reliability on the most difficult terrain at low temperatures.
Insole : 2 mm EVA + Drylex sockliner
Weight : Mens EU43= 140g per shoe - Womens EU38= 106g per shoe
Upper Material : Polyester Lycra Stretch Mesh + Polyester Microfiber
Machine Wash cold 30 degrees/ Drip Dry